Every project has its own individual set of challenges, whether relating to budgets, logistics, timing, materials or people.
At Royal HaskoningDHV we believe your project is unique, which is why we provide a dedicated and bespoke project management service to ensure your project is delivered efficiently, cost effectively and without disruption to day-to-day operation.
Our knowledge-based approach means that we understand your exact requirements, and can translate these into tangible solutions, and predict any potential challenges or risks.
Our Project Management Consultancy team is formed of highly experienced and solutions-driven project managers, cost consultants and quantity surveyors, who have first-hand technical expertise in large scale multi-disciplinary projects across a broad range of sectors.
As experts in the delivery of complete projects, we will ensure your project is managed seamlessly from initial concept, through stakeholder management, design, procurement and construction, to final handover.
We know that projects have the best outcomes when they are managed properly from start to finish. We provide a holistic and tailored approach to project management, providing expert advice, and technical guidance throughout the entire process.
Our project lifecycle diagram breaks down our unique approach to project management, and demonstrates how we can support the delivery of your projects through four key stages.
Helping HZI become the leader in energy from waste solutions
Offering integrated project management for Heathrow Terminal 3
Keeping the new Heathrow Airport Terminal 2 building on course
Quantity Surveying services for works in Saudi Arabia
Moray Flood Alleviation - Project Management
Delivering Workplace Innovation for Philips new UK headquarters
- 01 Aug 2017Royal HaskoningDHV to play key role in expansion of Schiphol airport
- 11 Apr 2016Royal HaskoningDHV delivers Workplace Innovation for Philips new UK headquarters
- 29 Jan 2016Royal HaskoningDHV helps HZI to become the leader in Energy from Waste solutions
- 11 Dec 2015Royal HaskoningDHV offers integrated project management for Heathrow Terminal 3
- 01 Dec 2015Royal HaskoningDHV keeps the new Heathrow Airport Terminal 2 building on course