Economy driven design
We believe that only a truly comprehensive and integrated approach is the right way to develop successful spatial and regional economic plans. This requires involving a large number of disciplines we all have at our fingertips within our company. We compose tailor made project teams fit to your needs, consisting of strategy consultants, urban planners and designers, market researchers and engineers in the fields of infrastructure, ports, aviation, industry, water, energy, environment etc. Sustainable planning requires close cooperation with you as client, and respectfully engaging stakeholders, all well managed by our skilled and certified project managers.
Our clients are both government and private parties, all eager to boost economic developments in a sustainable and feasible way by creating:
- New towns and Urban renewal
- Industrial (port) zones and cities
- Business Parks and Science Campuses
- Airport Cities / Transport Oriented Developments
- Regional strategies
Our master plans lie at the heart of these success developments. They are inspiring and competitive, as well as highly functional and feasible. They contribute to business profitability as well as economy and society, contributing to liveable happy cities of the future. This is the core of our expertise.
Services in this area
- 08 Dec 2021Royal HaskoningDHV named as supplier on Crown Commercial Service framework
- 15 Nov 2021Royal HaskoningDHV appoints new lead on wastewater emissions consultancy
- 27 Sep 2019Flowtack wins Roads Visionary Award at NCE TechFest
- 22 Aug 2019Royal HaskoningDHV traffic optimisation solution shortlisted for CILT centenary award
- 26 Jun 2019Royal HaskoningDHV traffic optimisation solution shortlisted for NCE TechFest Award