Smart water in cities
Through our in-house digital experience and expertise we focus on implementing SMART tailored technological solutions for water and waste water in cities. Our technology is the fruit of a network of experts who develop, design and implement smart, innovative solutions in the sector. Our solutions and software implementations are designed by process technologists who draw on a wealth of data and information to support operators in their decision making, performance management improvement and process optimisation.
Choices made today determine the urban environment of the future. A future which is robust, safe, and enhancing to society. This means protecting our water resources by adequately treating effluent by removing nutrients, bacteria and other pollutants. Water reuse is becoming an imperative for industries and cities alike, requiring an even higher standard of effluent discharge from the wastewater treatment plants.
From a broader perspective we scrutinize every aspect of the collection and transport of wastewater, resulting in socially acceptable services that will satisfy you and all other interested parties.
At the same time the requirements investment and operational cost effectiveness, on both collection and treatment solutions are essential for ensuring user affordability.
Royal HaskoningDHV has an international expertise position in the fields of the collection and treatment of wastewater. Whether it concerns a complex wastewater or storm water network, a big treatment plant in a metropolis or optimizing an existing treatment plant. Our solutions are tailor-made to individual plant and operator requirements. For each project we apply our knowledge, the most appropriate technology, enhanced equipment, smart process automation and IT solutions, whilst taking care of dedicated project implementation.
- Coastal Management
- Drinking water
- Flood resilience in urban areas
- Harnessing the power of nature
- Hydropower & Dams
- Industrial water
- Nature conservation and ecological areas
- Water Governance & Strategy
- Water Products & Technologies
- Water Scarcity & Food Security
- Water's Edge Development and Land Reclamation
- Area Development & Master Planning
- Coastal and River Engineering and Management
- Drinking water supply
- Environmental and Corporate Responsibility Services
- Flood Risk Management Modelling and Design
- Legal Consultancy
- Project Management Consultancy
- Wastewater Management Services
- Water for Industry Services
- Water Management Services