Engineering roads, bridges and tunnels
Well-functioning infrastructure helps societies to thrive and individuals to prosper. Get the infrastructure right and the benefits extend far beyond the functional.
Smart planning, novel technologies and stakeholder management together with our integrated engineering approaches are enabling multiple goals and wider societal benefit to be realised. Innovation is at the core of our business. From the highly lauded iReport, which helps to reduce project complexity, to our new digital asset solution being developed which will provide digital up-to-date insights on real estate portfolios, our drive to create futureproof solutions is helping to herald the next generation of healthy and sustainable cities.
Tunnels and underground structures
Intensive use of roads by commuters and heavy traffic causes regular traffic congestion. In many cities, there is simply not the space to build more roads. In these busy cities and ports, tunnels and underground structures are making a difference. We are one of few leading international consultancies that specialise in soft soil tunnelling.
Our integrated approach means clients can access the design, construction, operation and management of tunnels all under one roof. From landmark tunnels to cost-effective designs, our solutions connect communities and enhance accessibility.
Chesterfield Waterside Transport Plan
Wicken Fen Bridge
Quantity Surveying services for works in Saudi Arabia
First class transport plan for Quinn Glass
Linton Wind Farm Inquiry - Road Safety
Argyll and Bute Council UTC Study and Traffic Signals Contract
Walsall Road Safety Audits
Liverpool city centre – Safer Routes Three Corridors Study
Hope Hospital Travel Plan
Parking provision in the Jewellery Quarter
- 22 Oct 2020ITP and Royal HaskoningDHV join forces in transport planning
- 06 Oct 2020Survey reveals impact on UK public transport post Covid-19
- 03 Jul 2020World’s first 3D printed FRP footbridge paves way for circular composites
- 27 Sep 2019Flowtack wins Roads Visionary Award at NCE TechFest
- 16 Oct 2018Royal HaskoningDHV wins Special Distinction 2018 buildingSMART Award
- 04 Jul 2018Royal HaskoningDHV designs UK’s first ‘Dutch style’ roundabout in Cambridge
- 18 Jun 2018Royal HaskoningDHV shortlisted for three NCE TechFest Awards