Engineering roads, bridges and tunnelsWell-functioning infrastructure helps societies to thrive and individuals to prosper. Get the infrastructure right and the benefits extend far beyond the functional.
Increasingly, it is not simply effective systems that are required. Whether it is in modernising historic structures, creating new systems to cope with growing populations, addressing the special challenges posed by mega cities, or tackling the basic infrastructure needs which are still not being met in many parts of the world, sustainability is becoming critical.
Novel technologies, construction materials and methods used in conjunction with high-level engineering approaches are enabling multiple goals and wider societal benefit to be realised.
- 23 Oct 2017Encouraging diversity in engineering
- 01 Aug 2017Royal HaskoningDHV to play key role in expansion of Schiphol airport
- 23 Jun 2017T-Time: 'Engineering the future'
- 13 Mar 2017Royal HaskoningDHV celebrates ICE award win
- 11 Dec 2015Royal HaskoningDHV and Martha Schwartz Partners put pedestrians at the heart of Parliament Square
- 05 Nov 2015Royal HaskoningDHV debates city resilience in first ICE Live Debate
- 13 Oct 2015Royal HaskoningDHV expert to speak at Global Resilience Summit