A holistic approach to engineering, encompassing social, economic and environmental factors, increases the long-term success of industrial projects.
Energy use, water availability, transport infrastructure, waste management and valorisation, working environment and more can be engineered to optimise productivity and increase profitability.
There is growing evidence that “doing well by doing good” can be achieved by truly integrating consumer insights and sustainability in the operations.
Working in partnership with our clients, we take the wider view when assessing the project and its context. Our practical innovations include resource efficiency, future-ready design, treating waste as a resource and steps towards a circular economy.
- 26 May 2017Join us at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
- 19 Aug 2016Royal HaskoningDHV to exhibit at RWM 2016
- 19 Apr 2016Royal HaskoningDHV helps gain consent for state-of-the-art tidal energy generation project
- 05 Apr 2016Royal HaskoningDHV to exhibit at Food and Drink Expo 2016
- 29 Jan 2016Royal HaskoningDHV helps HZI to become the leader in Energy from Waste solutions
- 15 Sep 2015Royal HaskoningDHV to exhibit at RWM 2015
- 11 Aug 2015UK Wind energy project continues Royal HaskoningDHV’s consenting success
Related blog posts
- 10 May 2016The opportunities in the regional food and beverage market
- 22 Feb 2016How can industry aid the transition to renewable energy
- 15 Sep 2015Bridging the renewable energy funding gap - The EU project funding spark
- 01 Jul 2015A Social License to Operate in the Arctic
- 24 Jun 2015Where have all the big ports gone
- Due Diligence
- Environmental and Corporate Responsibility Services
- Health and Safety
- Industrial Processes and Engineering
- Master Planning of Urban Developments
- Oil and Gas Services
- Permits and Licences
- Process and Chemical Industry Services
- Project Management Consultancy
- Wastewater Management Services
- Water for Industry Services