A holistic approach to engineering, encompassing social, economic and environmental factors, increases the long-term success of industrial projects.
Energy use, water availability, transport infrastructure, waste management and valorisation, working environment and more can be engineered to optimise productivity and increase profitability.
There is growing evidence that “doing well by doing good” can be achieved by truly integrating consumer insights and sustainability in the operations.
Working in partnership with our clients, we take the wider view when assessing the project and its context. Our practical innovations include resource efficiency, future-ready design, treating waste as a resource and steps towards a circular economy.
Pioneering wastewater technology is a game changer for food industry
Helping HZI become the leader in energy from waste solutions
HSE risk engineering support to design Conwy platform
West Sleekburn Integrated Waste Management Facility
East Anglia TWO and ONE North - Continuing Success
Riverside Energy from Waste Plant
Ford warehouse transformed into state-of-the-art training academy
50 years of motoring with Ford
Safety ensured for Shell Leman compression platform
Success on the journey to sustainable production at Mars
- 16 Nov 2017Encouraging diversity in engineering
- 26 May 2017Join us at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
- 19 Aug 2016Royal HaskoningDHV to exhibit at RWM 2016
- 19 Apr 2016Royal HaskoningDHV helps gain consent for state-of-the-art tidal energy generation project
- 05 Apr 2016Royal HaskoningDHV to exhibit at Food and Drink Expo 2016
- 29 Jan 2016Royal HaskoningDHV helps HZI to become the leader in Energy from Waste solutions
- Area Development & Master Planning
- Due Diligence
- Environmental and Corporate Responsibility Services
- Health and Safety
- Industrial Processes and Engineering
- Oil and Gas Services
- Permits and Licences
- Process and Chemical Industry Services
- Project Management Consultancy
- Wastewater Management Services
- Water for Industry Services