A holistic approach to engineering, encompassing social, economic and environmental factors, increases the long-term success of industrial projects.
Energy use, water availability, transport infrastructure, waste management and valorisation, working environment and more can be engineered to optimise productivity and increase profitability.
There is growing evidence that “doing well by doing good” can be achieved by truly integrating consumer insights and sustainability in the operations.
Working in partnership with our clients, we take the wider view when assessing the project and its context. Our practical innovations include resource efficiency, future-ready design, treating waste as a resource and steps towards a circular economy.
Ford warehouse transformed into state-of-the-art training academy
Riverside Energy from Waste Plant
East Anglia TWO and ONE North - Continuing Success
West Sleekburn Integrated Waste Management Facility
HSE risk engineering support to design Conwy platform
Pioneering wastewater technology is a game changer for food industry
50 years of motoring with Ford
Helping HZI become the leader in energy from waste solutions
Safety ensured for Shell Leman compression platform
- 23 Sep 2020IEMA Sustainability Impact Awards 2020
- 18 Nov 2019Royal HaskoningDHV discusses the digital future at buildingSMART Summit 2019
- 26 Sep 2019iReport wins IEMA Sustainability Impact Award
- 18 Jun 2018Royal HaskoningDHV shortlisted for three NCE TechFest Awards
- 16 Nov 2017Encouraging diversity in engineering
- 26 May 2017Join us at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
- Area Development & Master Planning
- Asset Management
- Bulk Materials Handling
- Due Diligence
- Environmental and Corporate Responsibility Services
- Health and Safety
- Industrial Processes and Engineering
- Legal Consultancy
- Permits and Licences
- Process and Chemical Industry Services
- Project Management Consultancy
- Supply Chain Consultancy
- Wastewater Management Services
- Water for Industry Services