Our work supports a transformation of industry so it continues to bring health, prosperity, food and goods to society while using and re-using resources with minimal environmental impact. We are helping our clients explore more efficient ways to produce and use energy and reduce waste. Innovation is key to this.
We use digital solutions to be predictive in maintenance and to create adaptive environments for more sustainable, compliant and efficient operations. We have worked with almost all the main players in the international consumer goods sector, including food & beverage, industrial & consumer goods and pharmaceuticals.
Changing consumer demand and behaviour are driving transformations in the global FMCG industry. Manufacturers are expanding into new countries, adapting to changing patterns of demand, reducing their time-to-market and adopting new technologies to support their strategies. New solutions are helping manufacturers to adapt to these developments; including managing risks, remaining competitive and future proofing their investments.
Read more about our solutions for FMCG Manufacturers on our FMCG Manufacturing webpage.
50 years of motoring with Ford
Pioneering wastewater technology is a game changer for food industry
Ford warehouse transformed into state-of-the-art training academy
HSE risk engineering support to design Conwy platform
West Sleekburn Integrated Waste Management Facility
East Anglia TWO and ONE North - Continuing Success
Riverside Energy from Waste Plant
Safety ensured for Shell Leman compression platform
Helping HZI become the leader in energy from waste solutions
- 18 Nov 2019Royal HaskoningDHV discusses the digital future at buildingSMART Summit 2019
- 26 Sep 2019iReport wins IEMA Sustainability Impact Award
- 18 Jun 2018Royal HaskoningDHV shortlisted for three NCE TechFest Awards
- 16 Nov 2017Encouraging diversity in engineering
- 26 May 2017Join us at Offshore Wind Energy 2017
- Area Development & Master Planning
- Asset Management
- Bulk Materials Handling
- Due Diligence
- Environmental and Corporate Responsibility Services
- Health and Safety
- Industrial Processes and Engineering
- Legal Consultancy
- Permits and Licences
- Process and Chemical Industry Services
- Project Management Consultancy
- Supply Chain Consultancy
- Wastewater Management Services
- Water for Industry Services