Nature Based Solutions are essential to sustainable water management in natural, semi-natural and anthropogenic systems: From delta, coastal and river regions to urban developments and rural areas.
Royal HaskoningDHV uses the power of natural processes in innovative ways to tackle socio-ecological challenges, such as climate change and flood risk. Nature Based Solutions are factored into our work so that they can be harnessed for the benefit of the environment and of nature.
Incorporating natural processes into design and construction leads to resilient and sustainable solutions that can adapt to changes in the environment. This results in integrated solutions which benefit society, biodiversity and the economy.
We have realised pioneering projects understanding and incorporating natural processes in sandy coasts, muddy coasts, cities, harbours, rivers, estuaries and lakes.
Want to know more about what we can do for you? Visit our project overview page.Projects
- Area Development & Master Planning
- Coastal and River Engineering and Management
- Drinking water supply
- Environmental and Corporate Responsibility Services
- Flood Risk Management Modelling and Design
- Legal Consultancy
- Project Management Consultancy
- Wastewater Management Services
- Water for Industry Services
- Water Management Services