Engineering efficiency for sustainable power
As frontrunner in Energy Transition, we combine technical expertise with management consultancy to provide solutions to support our clients with their strategy and programme for the transition towards a low carbon economy.
We enable and empower our clients to select the best opportunities and the way forward for their organisation to implement the change, and optimise and upgrade the use of their current assets through innovative technology. For example we are developing a new product which will enable clients to access a single source of up-to-date data to improve the sustainability of buildings and reduce energy use.
We have been a leading consultancy in the energy industry for nearly 30 years focusing on the growth and diversification into wind, wave, current and tidal installations, solar, hydro power plants, energy from waste and biofuel facilities ensuring security of supply.
BritNed Undersea Cables
Waste Management Facility for Southwark
Helping HZI become the leader in energy from waste solutions
Thanet Offshore Wind Farm
East Anglia TWO and ONE North - Continuing Success
Hinkley Point EIA Advisor
Lakeside Energy from Waste Plant
Harwich Haven Environmental Management System
Dogger Bank Offshore Wind Farm
Pembrokeshire Onshore Wind Farm
- 18 Jun 2018Royal HaskoningDHV introduces new US partnership at Global Offshore Wind 2018
- 16 Nov 2017Encouraging diversity in engineering
- 07 Aug 2017Royal HaskoningDHV strengthens reputation with East Anglia THREE consent success
- 23 Dec 2016Royal HaskoningDHV to support latest East Anglia zone developments
- 12 Sep 2016Royal HaskoningDHV congratulates MeyGen on world exclusive unveiling of tidal turbines
- 01 Jun 2016Royal HaskoningDHV awarded Environmental Impact Assessment for high profile tidal energy demonstration zone in the UK
- 19 Apr 2016Royal HaskoningDHV helps gain consent for state-of-the-art tidal energy generation project