Engineering efficiency for sustainable powerThe creation and maintenance of an effective energy supply is vital to societies in supporting the economic growth and development that will raise the quality of life across the population. However, excessive consumption of fossil fuels is contributing to global warming and air pollution.
The challenge therefore is to move to low-carbon and renewable means of production while ensuring existing and future demands are met. Costs need to be contained, output assured, and risk managed.
Our engineers are ahead of the curve, providing solutions to meet the long-term interests of our clients and the societies in which they operate, while accommodating social, environmental, cultural and economic realities.
Harwich Haven Environmental Management System
Lakeside Energy from Waste Plant
Hinkley Point EIA Advisor
BritNed Undersea Cables
Pembrokeshire Onshore Wind Farm
East Anglia TWO and ONE North - Continuing Success
Waste Management Facility for Southwark
Dogger Bank Offshore Wind Farm
Helping HZI become the leader in energy from waste solutions
Thanet Offshore Wind Farm
- 16 Nov 2017Encouraging diversity in engineering
- 07 Aug 2017Royal HaskoningDHV strengthens reputation with East Anglia THREE consent success
- 23 Dec 2016Royal HaskoningDHV to support latest East Anglia zone developments
- 12 Sep 2016Royal HaskoningDHV congratulates MeyGen on world exclusive unveiling of tidal turbines
- 01 Jun 2016Royal HaskoningDHV awarded Environmental Impact Assessment for high profile tidal energy demonstration zone in the UK
- 19 Apr 2016Royal HaskoningDHV helps gain consent for state-of-the-art tidal energy generation project
- 18 Mar 2016Royal HaskoningDHV to lead EIA Services for Norfolk Vanguard
Related blog posts