New buildings can and are incorporating the best of recent innovations and the benefits are quantifiable. But what of our existing stock? Updating, re-engineering or rescuing existing buildings present different challenges and require smart ways of thinking to realise the opportunities in sustainable ways.
Providing sustainable and innovative real estate solutionsThe impact of the built environment extends beyond the functional and into the joy of living. In hospitals, building design can aid recovery, in schools it can assist learning and in offices, promote communication and innovation.
At Royal HaskoningDHV, we value our built heritage and have proved highly successful in bringing new life to old buildings. At the same time, our work at the forefront of innovation in new-build technology enables us to introduce sustainable and future-proof features across all our projects.
- 08 May 2017Royal HaskoningDHV awarded onto HealthTrust Europe framework
- 05 Sep 2016Up to 35,000 cancer patients a year to benefit from new oncology centre at University Hospitals Leuven, Belgium
- 22 Jun 2016Royal HaskoningDHV strives to break barriers in the UK healthcare industry
- 02 Nov 2015Awards galore for Markthal Rotterdam
- 18 Jun 2015Royal HaskoningDHV selected to improve passenger safety for Merseyrail, UK
- 23 Mar 2015Royal HaskoningDHV recognised for asset management expertise with ISO55001 certification
- Acoustics Consultancy and Engineering, Building Physics
- Building Services
- Building Structural Design
- Building Technology
- Due Diligence
- Environmental and Corporate Responsibility Services
- Health and Safety
- Information Technology and Data Management
- Permits and Licences
- Real Estate Services and Management