Royal HaskoningDHV is an independent, international engineering and project management consultancy with 135 years of experience. In 2018 the company was ranked in the NCE100 – the top 100 most inspirational civil engineering practices – and was recognised as a leader in flood risk management with the Excellence in Climate Resilience award for its work on the Moray Flood Alleviation Scheme.
Backed by the expertise and experience of more than 6,000 colleagues all over the world, our professionals combine global expertise with local knowledge to deliver a multidisciplinary range of consultancy services for the entire living environment from over 150 countries. We act ethically and with transparency in our business dealings, respecting the customs and laws of our working environments, such as the Modern Slavery Act.
Showcasing Innovations in Infrastructure
Royal HaskoningDHV celebrates employees’ award-winning performances
Join us at Digital Construction Week 2018
Royal HaskoningDHV wins Special Distinction 2018 buildingSMART Award
How can you position your supply chain for success in a VUCA world?
Royal HaskoningDHV features in ICE200 commemorative book
United Kingdom News
- 23 Nov 2018Royal HaskoningDHV celebrates employees’ award-winning performances
- 16 Oct 2018Royal HaskoningDHV wins Special Distinction 2018 buildingSMART Award
- 05 Oct 2018Royal HaskoningDHV to speak at the British Port Association (BPA) conference
- 27 Sep 2018Royal HaskoningDHV to speak at major international smart ports conference
- 24 Sep 2018Royal HaskoningDHV features in ICE200 commemorative book
- 20 Sep 2018Royal HaskoningDHV celebrates NCE Techfest success for Nereda
- 04 Sep 2018Results Royal HaskoningDHV first half 2018
- 04 Jul 2018Royal HaskoningDHV designs UK’s first ‘Dutch style’ roundabout in Cambridge
- 18 Jun 2018Royal HaskoningDHV shortlisted for three NCE TechFest Awards
- 18 Jun 2018Royal HaskoningDHV introduces new US partnership at Global Offshore Wind 2018