Royal HaskoningDHV is acknowledged as an advisor as well as a benchmark regarding existing buildings and building related installations. As advisor in the field of maintenance plans, technical due diligence reports. And as engineers in relocation projects, transformation or adjustments of office or other areas like workshops.
Our civil, electrical and mechanical engineers have broad experience in projects related to an existing environment where the continuity of processes is a major item. This is the moment where the importance of correct project management is required. Fulfilling these project can only succeed when engineering and project management operate like twins, either party is 100% aware of the do and don’t of their colleagues.
This way we can manage the project from in-house engineering through implementation to delivery of the project.Our track record covers the full spectrum of industrial, education, healthcare and private clients.
Services within this area
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Building Physics
- Building Services: Commissioning
- Building Services: Mechanical and Electrical Services
- Building Services: Medical Technical Equipment
- Building Services: Risk Scans
- Building Services: Safety and Security
- Building Services: Well Being and Productivity
- Buildings: New Ways of Working
- Cost Management for Building projects
- Demand Specification - Housing
- Design Management for Building Projects
- Life Cycle Costing (LCC) for Building Projects
- Project Management for Building Projects