The ground represents the greatest uncertainty and hence the greatest risk for most construction projects. Early identification of potential ground related problems allows these risks to be managed effectively so as to avoid costly and time consuming delays during the construction process.
Royal HaskoningDHV helps its clients manage ground related risks through the early involvement in projects of individuals with specialist experience in geotechnical, and engineering geological matters. Our specialist engineers and geologists have a wide range of experience worldwide so can offer a complete geotechnical service from inception reports, risk assessments and desk studies, through to complex numerical analyses, construction control and forensic services.
We aim to deliver value for money by providing economical and safe designs backed by risk assessments produced at key stages of our work.
Services within this area
- Air Quality - Spatial Planning & Transport
- Assessment of High Structures
- Best Value Management
- Bridge Engineering
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Land Easement and Acquisition
- Maritime Geotechnical Engineering
- Masts and Towers: Maintenance Inspections
- Masts and Towers: New Sites
- Renewable Energy Business Services
- Renewable Energy Technical Services
- Safety: External and Integral Safety
- Soil, Subsurface and Groundwater Consultancy
- Stakeholder management: engagement and participation
- Transport Assessments