Water is vital for life. We help to find ways to ensure everyone has access to sufficient clean water to drink, for food production and for hygiene. Through our projects we also protect society against water-related hazards and reduce the impact of climate change. Our solutions draw on the principles of the circular economy to provide for the requirements of people, ecosystems and economic activity. We use principles from nature driven design to help defend against natural disaster. Our mission in relation to the water challenge is to secure the value and safety of water.
- 18 May 2017Mayor marks official commencement to building of new Nereda sewage treatment installation in Utrecht
- 12 Dec 2016Royal HaskoningDHV assists Singapore with new land reclamation method
- 06 Nov 2016Royal HaskoningDHV on Smart Water Readiness at CIWEM conference
- 26 Oct 2016Royal HaskoningDHV celebrate win at Saltire Society Civil Engineering Awards
- 23 Oct 2016United Utilities (UU) signs contract for full scale application of Nereda Kendal Wastewater Treatment Works
Related blog posts
- 22 Nov 2016Insight on a major project for Sustainable Development in the Jordan Valley
- 10 Jun 2016Mutant Ninja Turtles, Flow Sharks and Hawkeyes – What is Lurking in Our Sewers?
- 08 Jun 2016How natural motion will clean up the ocean
- 07 Jun 2016Addressing Flood Vulnerability in Sri Lanka
- 04 May 2016A polder in 2016: shared ownership in flood protection