By 2050, 70% of the world’s population will live in cities. Rapid urbanisation creates pressure on resources, transport, water, space, environmental quality and public services like education and healthcare. Solutions require our multi-disciplinary approach in order to transform fast-growing urban areas into smart, safe and healthy places to live, work and learn. Our mission in relation to the urban challenge is to create liveable and happy cities together with citizens and other stakeholders.
- 05 Sep 2016Up to 35,000 cancer patients a year to benefit from new oncology centre at University Hospitals Leuven, Belgium
- 30 Jun 2016Royal HaskoningDHV awarded project to provide plans for largest integrated logistics park in Saudi Arabia
- 08 Mar 2016Royal HaskoningDHV appointed for new national hospital on Sint Maarten
- 10 Nov 2015Grant arrangement signed for Mozambique water supply project
- 03 Nov 2015Royal HaskoningDHV wins contract for Danish Centre for Particle Therapy