The need to move people and goods is growing. This has a major impact on the consumption of fossil fuels and the health and safety of people and ecosystems. By delivering integrated transport solutions that are cleaner, safer, more efficient and highly effective, we are helping to accelerate the transition to a sustainable future. We draw on our expertise in smart traffic management, intelligent transport systems and design technologies to create these future-proof systems. Our mission in relation to the transport challenge is to provide effective transport for everyone, with minimal impact on the environment.
- 11 May 2017Appointment for Sir Seretse Khama International Airport
- 12 Feb 2016The Netherlands opens world’s largest movable fibre reinforced polymer traffic bridge
- 11 Jan 2016Royal HaskoningDHV deploys leading expertise for largest FRP lock gates in the world
- 25 Jun 2015setec and Royal HaskoningDHV win 12-year contract to manage Canal Seine-Nord Europe
- 26 May 2015Dutch-Chinese experts develop Beijing Bicycle Plan