The need to move people and goods is growing. This has a major impact on the consumption of fossil fuels and the health and safety of people and ecosystems. By delivering integrated transport solutions that are cleaner, safer, more efficient and highly effective, we are helping to accelerate the transition to a sustainable future. We draw on our expertise in smart traffic management, intelligent transport systems and design technologies to create these future-proof systems. Our mission in relation to the transport challenge is to provide effective transport for everyone, with minimal impact on the environment.
- 11 May 2017Appointment for Sir Seretse Khama International Airport
- 07 Sep 2016Royal HaskoningDHV Transport and Planning experts will be at RESI Conference 2016
- 22 Aug 2016Research shows huge potential for passenger capacity of Europe’s rail network
- 09 Jun 2016Shaping the future of intelligent transport systems and road safety
- 26 May 2016Royal HaskoningDHV delivers 'smart' Amsterdam Central Station