Royal HaskoningDHV, with its proud heritage of bringing leading expertise and innovation to the market, is deeply committed to business integrity and sustainable development.
With 6,000 consultants and engineers across the world, Royal HaskoningDHV advises and develops systems and solutions to enhance society, for the needs and challenges of the world, today and in the future.
- 26 Oct 2016Royal HaskoningDHV calls on government to draw up a Climate Act
- 25 Sep 2016Royal HaskoningDHV head office awarded ‘Excellent’ sustainability certificate
- 16 Aug 2016Royal HaskoningDHV appointed to Dublin Wastewater Treatment Plant Project
- 20 Jun 2016First South American Nereda Wastewater Treatment Plant opens in time for the Olympics
- 01 Jun 2016Royal HaskoningDHV awarded Environmental Impact Assessment for high profile tidal energy demonstration zone in the UK