Could your chemicals management be better? Find out for free
Our new free tool enables you to benchmark your company’s performance in managing chemicals regulation. What’s more, it provides recommendations where you can improve.
With key European legislation constantly evolving, it’s vital to have effective systems to monitor and react to changes in areas such as:
- REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals);
- CLP (Classification, Labelling and Packaging) regulations;
- SDS (Safety Data Sheets).
Simply complete the online questionnaire and you will receive immediate feedback on your company’s compliance regime. The report highlights areas where regulations impact your organisation and which chemicals management topics need your attention.
Quickly gain insight into your chemicals management compliance by completing our tool focusing on REACH, CLP and SDS requirements. The tool is very easy to use. Simply complete the online questionnaire and you will receive immediate feedback on your company’s compliance regime. The tool automatically provides:
- A free summary of your performance
- Insight into chemicals management topics needing your attention
- Recommendations and guidance on how to improve
Do you have any questions regarding chemicals management or the free online tool?
Please get in touch with our experts Randy Cleijsen and Charlotte van Daele.