Flexibility, footprint reduction, branding, new ways of working and collaboration, efficiency, empower employees; the world around us is changing. Employees also prefer new ways of working in a stimulating work environment. Royal HaskoningDHV believes accommodations are able to enable business benefits, by healthy and inspiring work environments.
New and existing propertyYour accommodation can add value to your business and we are able to help you achieve your objectives. We show the impact on your business benefits: commercially, functionally, financially and in terms of a healthy and inspiring work environment for your employees. Whether you’re moving to a new accommodation or renovating an existing property, we provide advice with a broad scope and a long-term perspective.
We take care of the design to ensure smooth and problem-free implementation. We help generate engagement visually and interactively by demonstrating that the design meets the wishes of the organisation. Solutions are described clearly and smartly. Do you feel resistance in the organisation? There is always resistance to change. It is therefore vital to provide the right communication and information about the new situation to all the end users.
We draw on our technical knowledge of acoustics, space planning, environmental psychology, sustainability, IT, architecture, installations and project management to manage the entire implementation for you.
Accommodations as added value for your employees
Does your accommodation still reflect your business objectives and changing processes and hospitality? Are you interested to see the potential for improvement and to achieve add value? We'll be happy to help you with our wide range of services below:
Services within this area
- Advice on building costs
- Asset Information Management
- Design & Build and DB(F)M(O) Contracting
- Design Management for Building Projects
- Demand Specification - Housing
- Project Management for Building Projects
- Strategic Planning Real Estate
- Strategic Portfolio Management
- Virtual Design & Construction (VDC)
- Building Services: Safety and Security
- Contract Management, Construction Management & Site Supervision for Building Projects
- Cost Management for Building projects
- Procurement and contracting for building projects
- Quality surveying