The challenge facing the solar manufacturing industry is a continuous process of optimising quality and costs. The industry itself is at the forefront in responding to society’s demands for more sustainability, actions on climate change and environmental liability. Meanwhile the focus on dust classifications, internal climate, energy efficiency and working conditions remain as important as ever.
Royal HaskoningDHV is active in many areas including the solar manufacturing industry. For our clients, which vary from research institutes to equipment manufacturers, we function as a strategic sparring partner. Based on your needs we will put together a close-knit, multidisciplinary team of specialists. They work closely together to combine high quality expertise in all relevant technical fields with the required know-how in the field of project, design and contract management. This way your organisation benefits most from the added value that you may expect from a professional partner.
Our globally-interconnected service for multinationals includes:
- Design, procurement and construction management (greenfield and brownfield sites)
- Business Case Consultancy
- Feasibility and master plan studies
- Conceptual design
- Cost estimating
- Requirement specification, tendering, contracting, client representative
- Project and contract management
- On-site assistance, construction and commissioning
- Process engineering and technology selection
- Advice on HAZOP, MES/ERP, traceability
- Basic and detailed engineering
- HSE services, environmental and energy impact assessments
- Due diligence
- Asset management, and more.