The demands facing the food and beverage industry are intensifying. Wide-ranging portfolios and the continuous need to improve and optimise products require flexibility, dynamism and resilience. The industry must also respond to society’s demands for sustainability, actions on climate change and environmental liability. Meanwhile, day-to-day focus on hygiene, energy efficiency and working conditions remains as important as ever.
In such an environment, the ability to draw on the skills, expertise and breadth of experience of a trusted partner in design, engineering and consultancy is reassuring. Royal HaskoningDHV has worked with many of the main players in the sector, resulting in deep knowledge of production processes. Our know-how, combined with expert skills and sophisticated tools like predictive simulation and fact-based decision making (including parametric design and BIM) enable us to deliver tailor-made solutions in response to your challenges.
Our globally-interconnected service for multinationals includes:
- Design, procurement and construction management (greenfield and brownfield sites)
- Business Case Consultancy
- Feasibility and master plan studies
- Conceptual design
- Cost estimating
- Requirement specification, tendering, contracting, client representative
- Project and contract management
- On-site assistance, construction and commissioning
- Process engineering and technology selection
- Advice on GMP, HACCP, traceability
- Basic and detailed engineering
- HSE services, environmental and energy impact assessments
- Due diligence
- Asset management, and more.