Chief Operating Officer for Lanner Group, a Royal HaskoningDHV Company
Andrew is a thought leader and regular conference speaker on Industry 4.0 and digital transformation. He leads Lanner’s digital development strategy and is focussed on enabling rapid value creation from the creation and deployment of predictive simulation and digital twin ecosystems with many of the world’s best known and most innovative companies.
Lanner Group develops and deploys the world's most capable predictive business simulation and optimisation software and has delivered an impressive array of predictive digital twin solutions capable of being connected to smart data and deployed at scale across many industry sectors. Lanner’s technology enables businesses to see the impact of their decisions, before they're made, reducing risk and driving better, evidence-based decisions.
White Papers & Articles:
Industry 4.0 Demystifying Digital Twins
Global Business Director Smart Solutions
Bart is a digital transformation leader who connects strategic thinking with implementation and execution in the engineering, digital and business sectors, to solve global and local challenges around climate, industry 4.0 and business resilience. With his entrepreneurial mindset, combined with a strong feeling for both content and context, he creates high performance teams that drive business transformation within complex and global environments.
From a consulting engineering perspective, Bart has experience in multiple sectors including FMCG, corporate real estate, public domain (central and local) and healthcare. He has worked in both commercial and technology leadership positions to deliver solutions for natural and built assets. Bart has a proven track record in delivering solutions to meet challenges in society, especially the circular economy and the connection of physical and digital worlds. By developing digital twins and applying IoT, data analytics and AI, he brings an innovative, agile and technology-led approach.
• Master plan studies for Shell: Executed several strategic master plan studies for Shell’s real estate portfolio including Shell HQ, The Hague, Shell Amsterdam, Shell Rijswijk and a new facility for the NAM.
• Development of workstyles for ING: On-going development of ING’s workstyle for all main offices in the Netherlands.
• Master plan and workstyle for KPN: Developed a future proof corporate real estate strategy for KPN headquarters in The Hague.
PARK4ALL - modular and flexible parking solution based on lightweight, pre-fab design.
Fastlane - digital application to optimise the sustainability performance of real estate portfolios.
Shaded Domes Technologies - smart, adaptable, semi-permanent venue facility and a joint entity of Royal HaskoningDHV, ZJA and Polyned.
Bart Vander Velpen
Global Business Director High Performing Production Sites
Bart has more than 20 years of professional experience specialising in project, portfolio and process management with hands-on experience in service innovation. He believes that business challenges today, combined with the advent of digitisation and new technologies, constitute the key drivers for new production and business processes and that companies need to be better prepared. Bart’s key strength is leading transformation programmes, combining RHDHV’s engineering knowledge, data science skills and strategic financial and IoT partnerships to unlock the potential of high performing production sites.
• Setup and implementation of Living Lab at Chemelot Industrial Park for testing and scaling up IoT solutions. Also transforming the organisation into a predictive asset management business, focusing on the optimised functionality of existing enabling infrastructure.
• Using IoT solutions to optimize the lay-out of shore power installation for the Port of Rotterdam.
Take back chemicals
Global Business Director Smart & Healthy Environments
Onno is passionate about creating excellent user experience in work environments that bring significant business and user benefits. Through meaningful design of the environment and collective data, he implements processes and technology that deliver value in the connection of users to assets, optimising comfort, people engagement and operational performance by creating smart and healthy environments.
He believes that building projects rarely start with a clear customer business case, because decisions on smart integration of data design and overall IT are made typically with the user/ renter of the building, and are not a design requirement to the architect, developer and contractor. As a consequence, decisions are made late in the project and therefore not optimal and the IT integration is cumbersome.
Onno believes in a design and construction process in which IT and data-design are integrated as of the start, reducing complexity and cost and increasing smart real estate value.
• Nike EMEA Campus – a world class campus that boosts employee health and well-being, promotes a healthy brand identity and culture, attracts and delivers organisational returns.
• Booking.com Amsterdam new campus building – a world class campus that attracts talents, delivers organisational returns and will become a city landmark.
• Cisco Toronto – the most IoT integrated and CAPEX competitive building.
• The Edge Amsterdam – the smartest and most sustainable building in the world.
STAY UPDATED! SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE NEWS Subscribe
ON THE LATEST INNOVATIONS IN DIGITAL ENGINEERING