Royal HaskoningDHV is a seamless provider of technology, consultancy and software and provides some of the leading water and wastewater treatment processes. In addition, it has a team of experienced consultants and engineers, who can offer a wide range of services to the UK water sector:
- Strategic planning
- Technical development and appraisal
- Process, Energy, Carbon and Compliance auditing
- Process innovation and research
- Process engineering design and modelling
UK Water Utilities
The Water Utilities (UK) team within Royal HaskoningDHV brings together the three integral themes of water expertise from across the business, in terms of consultancy, digital and technology. Its core focus is on providing integrated solutions to the key challenges facing the UK water sector today, with a view to how they will positively impact to create the Water Utility of the Future.
The team collaboratively draws on its research, experience and projects from across the globe to provide consultancy services focused on the UK's requirements.
Key challenges in AMP 7
Water companies have some pressing issues to address in AMP 7, not least of these being the stringent phosphorus consents which have been introduced by Ofwat as part of WINEP. In addition, water companies need to be putting in place robust strategies to meet the Net Zero 2030 carbon targets to tackle climate change.
The team is led by UK Water Utilities Director Paul Lavender, a Fellow of CIWEM, Chartered Scientist and Chartered Environmentalist with over 20 years of environmental consultancy experience specialising in municipal and industrial water and wastewater treatment, biosolids and organic waste treatment. Paul is responsible for Royal HaskoningDHV’s strategic business plan to meet the ever-changing needs of the UK water sector and his experience includes:
- Delivering consultancy services to address complex environmental challenges
- Developing research consortiums which have successfully secured funding through UK Government, EU Horizon Programme and Regulators
- Supporting innovation of new technology from proof-of-concept through to full-scale delivery.
Paul leads a multi-disciplinary team bringing together engineering, research and innovation, regulatory and digital specialists to offer a flexible and dynamic service to the UK water industry. Paul is a regular speaker at industry events and is a member of CIWEM’s wastewater and biosolids panel.
For further information on how the Water Utilities (UK) team can help you, contact Paul Lavender at [email protected] or Tel: + 44(0)7967
20200526 Gemeente Almelo werkt aan omgevingsplan met direct-aan-de-slag methode
Natuurlijk beekdallandschap Poppelsche Leij Krombeemden
Driving resilience for Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
Flash flood warning – by phone
Measurement campaign turbidity Ems estuary, The Netherlands
Research Program Natural Lake Marken – wetland pilot
Clay Ripening Pilot Project
Ede Wastewater Treatment Plant
Holistic Digital Control to the Westland Wastewater System
Ephyra® provides a compact, scalable, energy-positive solution at Tollebeek
Vitens Streamlines Water Production and Distribution with Aquasuite OPIR
Royal HaskoningDHV helps shape Dutch water policy
Pioneering wastewater technology is a game changer for food industry
Nereda WWTP in Clonakilty, Ireland
West of Wales Shoreline Management Plan
- 31 May 2021Interview: “ What’s next after the success of Nereda?”
- 17 May 2021Aan de slag voor dijkversterking Brabantse Maasdijk
- 06 Apr 2021WBL to create a digital twin of its wastewater infrastructure with Royal HaskoningDHV Digital
- 24 Mar 2021Key appointments confirm resilience is important to Royal HaskoningDHV
- 24 Mar 2021Flood warnings in Sydney through latest technology
Related blog posts
- 15 Mar 20216 insights on enhancing Resilience in Cities: Everyone has a role to play!
- 09 Mar 2021Let the water in: integrating water into decision making
- 25 Nov 2020Leading by example: Rotterdam takes Climate Action to enhance resilience
- 20 Oct 2020Rebuilding Better what’s sand got to do with it?
- 14 Sep 2020A breakaway of raw materials from wastewater