Robust, sustainable and well-designed transport networks are vital to a strong global economy in the 21st century.
Current UK government policy on the integration of transport and land use planning relies on Planning and Highway Authorities to take a sustainable approach to issues associated with travel demand. Understanding transport and land use planning policy, best practice in highway design, and the client's commercial requirements allows our consultants to provide best practice advice on all aspects of transport planning and highway infrastructure design, associated with new development.
Formally operating as the Denis Wilson Partnership, Royal HaskoningDHV's UK transport planning and highway infrastructure design service has a significant track record in the delivery of transport solutions for new development. In addition to providing advice to support the delivery of UK development projects, Royal HaskoningDHV's Transport UK team are able to use the company's Dutch roots to deliver innovation in the UK market.
Our consultants are based throughout the UK, and please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how Royal HaskoningDHV can help deliver your project.
Royal HaskoningDHV's Transport UK team is supported by international highway and transport planning expertise. Royal HaskoningDHV is also the parent company of world leaders in Rail and Aviation infrastructure development. For information on our international rail and aviation consultancies, please refer to:
· Railways (NPC)
· Aviation (NACO, IPM and Intervistas)
Integrating road infrastructure with communities
Royal HaskoningDHV’s Aimsun model re-circulates traffic around Parliament Square
Walsall Road Safety Audits
Interior design and wayfinding for Saudi Railway Company
Linton Wind Farm Inquiry - Road Safety
Tram line 19 Delft
Master Plan for Egbin Tech Park, Nigeria, Africa
Parking provision in the Jewellery Quarter
First class transport plan for Quinn Glass
OV SAAL Zuidtak Amsterdam
City Planning and Engineering of economic cities in Saudi Arabia
Hope Hospital Travel Plan
Underpass Zutphen receives global recognition
Riyadh traffic management study
Chesterfield Waterside Transport Plan
Quantity Surveying services for works in Saudi Arabia
Road Maintenance Strategy Chisinau Moldova
Highway O/D research at Slovakian highway network
- 21 Aug 2017Royal HaskoningDHV contributes to largest bicycle parking garage in the Netherlands
- 01 Aug 2017Royal HaskoningDHV to play key role in expansion of Schiphol airport
- 04 Jul 2017Royal HaskoningDHV wins prestigious contract to develop planning strategies to diversify Oman’s economy
- 23 Jun 2017T-Time: 'Engineering the future'
- 14 Mar 2017Royal HaskoningDHV officially qualified as preferred supplier for ProRail
Related blog posts
- 04 Aug 2017Main Road P577 – a new route to economic and social prosperity
- 15 Jun 2017Three strategies to transform London into a cycle-oriented city with less pollution
- 11 Apr 2017The future for urban mobility in South Africa
- 09 Nov 2016Hlambanyathi access road - a tale of social and economic empowerment
- 06 Apr 2016The future of the passenger journey