The Strategy and Management Consultants of Royal HaskoningDHV provide advice to and assist governments and private parties in strategic change projects focused on sustainable development of the physical living environment. Our focus is on current challenges of energy transition, climate adaptation, sustainable subsoil, vital regions and strong governance. Our strength is with stakeholder engagement: supporting (collaborating) organisations in change and decision-making processes in which stakeholders actively exert influence on each other’s strategic decisions in advance.
Our services are focused on:
- Organisations and governance: vision and strategy development, governance and policy advice, organisation advice;
- Programmes and transitions: forming alliances and preparing agendas, programme and process management, knowledge and innovation;
- Business cases and projects: business case development and PPP, strategic environment management, sustainable entrepreneurship.
Through our collaboration you will experience the unique combination of:
- Specialisation in the physical domain: water, energy, space, subsoil, economy and infrastructure;
- Connecting vision, engineering and process with a sense of policy, governance and politics;
- Our experience at local, regional, national and international levels;
- Making strategies manageable in the daily practice of governments and companies;
- A working attitude focused on cooperation and people.
Director Strategie en Management Consultants
Programme & Innovation Manager/ Associate Director Management and Legal Consultants
Services within this area
Overijssel Energy Fund
New Shell Alaska Office Building Rijswijk, Netherlands
Transaction Advisory Services for Maastricht Aachen Airport in the Netherlands
Myanmar Integrated Water Resource Management Strategic Study
Sustainable heating and cooling strategy Rotterdam
City Planning and Engineering of economic cities in Saudi Arabia
- 13 Jul 2018First test flight successfully landing at Van Don Airport
- 24 Apr 2018Learning by doing: the Amsterdam approach towards smart mobility
- 27 Sep 2017Accelerating growth through improved accessibility in Southwest Netherlands
- 30 Jun 2017Royal HaskoningDHV partner for ‘Nijmegen Green Capital 2018’
- 23 Jun 2017T-Time: 'Engineering the future'