Building technology the total package from design and engineering for new or refurbished buildings in industry, healthcare, cleanroom or real estate. Our building technology engineers bring together the wishes of the client, the architect and other consultants in a technically and financially feasible whole. They take in account sustainability, flexibility, functionality in use and for the future.
Our engineers take care of engineering, make specifications and drawings in 2D or 3D, submit permits, and supervise the building regulations and quality. They do this with as much attention to the big picture (the concept) as to detail, especially for large, complex projects. Thinking and cooperate with everything and everyone is an important starting point. The building and the user are central, to ultimately achieve the goal; a good quality building.
Our building engineers have experience to cooperate with other company’s but also work with multidisciplinary Royal HaskoningDHV teams. Our engineers are used to work in 2D but nowadays we often use a BIM (Building information Model).
Services within this area
- Advanced Technology and Research
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Contract Management, Construction Management & Site Supervision for Building Projects
- Cost Management for Building projects
- Demand Specification - Housing
- Design Management for Building Projects
- Fire protection systems: Consultancy & Design
- Fire Safety Engineering
- Fire safety inspections
- Fire safety: design, review & planning
- Greening your Assets - Futureproof, Sustainable Buildings
- Parking solutions for cars and bicycles
- Procurement and contracting for building projects
- Project Management for Building Projects
- Security consultancy, design and policy
- Virtual Design & Construction (VDC)
New flexible and sustainable NU.VU building University Amsterdam, Netherlands
Future proofing Hvidovre Hospital
Sustainable renovation head office Royal HaskoningDHV, Netherlands
New Municipal Office Venlo, Netherlands
Challenging acoustic design for Taipei Performing Arts Centre in Taiwan
Renewing the Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam, Netherlands
New Gelre hospital in record time for Zutphen, Netherlands
Commercial property holding its value creates space for business
University Hospital Aalborg, Denmark
New Shell Alaska Office Building Rijswijk, Netherlands
New laboratory for BP Refinery Rotterdam, Netherlands
The Shaded Dome
Maasland Hospital Rotterdam, Netherlands
Royal Museum of Fine Arts Antwerp, Belgium
- 15 Nov 2018Royal HaskoningDHV hosting meeting and symposium Structural Eurocodes
- 13 Nov 2018OpenText manages European Data centres with ‘2 pairs of eyes’
- 22 Oct 2018How to speed up earthquake resistance analysis?
- 11 Oct 2018How to make heat from data centres profitable?
- 04 Oct 2018Shaded Dome new home for Dutch National Liberation Museum