Building technology the total package from design and engineering for new or refurbished buildings in industry, healthcare, cleanroom or real estate. Our building technology engineers bring together the wishes of the client, the architect and other consultants in a technically and financially feasible whole. They take in account sustainability, flexibility, functionality in use and for the future.
Our engineers take care of engineering, make specifications and drawings in 2D or 3D, submit permits, and supervise the building regulations and quality. They do this with as much attention to the big picture (the concept) as to detail, especially for large, complex projects. Thinking and cooperate with everything and everyone is an important starting point. The building and the user are central, to ultimately achieve the goal; a good quality building.
Our building engineers have experience to cooperate with other company’s but also work with multidisciplinary Royal HaskoningDHV teams. Our engineers are used to work in 2D but nowadays we often use a BIM (Building information Model).
Challenging acoustic design for Taipei Performing Arts Centre in Taiwan
University Hospital Aalborg, Denmark
Royal Museum of Fine Arts Antwerp, Belgium
Sustainable renovation head office Royal HaskoningDHV, Netherlands
New Municipal Office Venlo, Netherlands
New Shell Alaska Office Building Rijswijk, Netherlands
New Gelre hospital in record time for Zutphen, Netherlands
New flexible and sustainable NU.VU building University Amsterdam, Netherlands
Future proofing Hvidovre Hospital
Renewing the Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam, Netherlands
New laboratory for BP Refinery Rotterdam, Netherlands
Maasland Hospital Rotterdam, Netherlands
Commercial property holding its value creates space for business
Services within this area
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Contract Management, Construction Management & Site Supervision for Building Projects
- Cost Management for Building projects
- Demand Specification - Housing
- Design Management for Building Projects
- Fire protection systems: Consultancy & Design
- Fire Safety Engineering
- Fire safety inspections
- Fire safety: design, review & planning
- Greening your Assets - Futureproof, Sustainable Buildings
- Parking solutions for cars and bicycles
- Procurement and contracting for building projects
- Project Management for Building Projects
- Security consultancy, design and policy
- Virtual Design & Construction (VDC)
- 24 Nov 2015Work begins on extension to Shell’s world-class research centre in Amsterdam
- 02 Feb 2015Design Detail: 'Rediscovering the Generic'
- 06 May 2014Successful CoreNet session 'Attractive Campuses'
- 27 Feb 2014Two BREEAM stars for the International School Eindhoven campus
- 01 Jan 000120150331 Liftinstituut Magazine Kustwerk Katwijk