At Royal HaskoningDHV we offer a range of commercial and financial services, from market studies including commercial due diligence, to full transaction support inlcuding the development of financial models.
Ocean Shipping Consultants (OSC) is our specialist unit focusing on economics and maritime markets, providing a wide-range of specialist due diligence and advisory services to support the maritime, ports and logistics industry.
We combine our considerable expertise with an unequalled database for trade, port and shipping data, meaning that we have the insights our clients need at our fingertips.
Our overriding objective for all our clients is the same: to reduce uncertainty, and contribute to realising a maximum return on their investments. Our client base is wide and diverse, and we’re proud to work with terminal operators, port authorities, multinationals, private equity firms, international financial institutions, banks, real estate funds, financial, legal and insurance businesses.
Together with our in-depth commercial expertise, Royal HaskoningDHV can also provide operational, technical and environmental due diligence services. This unique and integrated approach is invaluable for time-pressured and complex projects.
To find out more about Ocean Shipping Consultants please visit the website.
Related blog posts
- 15 Jul 2020Smart Port Terminology De-mystified – Big Data & Blockchain
- 13 Jul 2020Ongoing crisis in the cruise sector – how do we get out of this?
- 03 Jul 2020Inland Water Transport – A moment of crisis with cause for hope
- 14 May 2020Three possible futures for the cruise industry – from health screening to deep cleaning
- 06 May 2020The state of the cruise industry – from here to post-COVID-19