Investment in port assets can create facilities that provide the right level of service to the port’s customers. However, customers will not wish to see facilities that are poorly maintained or stand idle and therefore compromise productivity levels.
Whether ports are contemplating the repair and upgrade of existing facilities or the purchase of new assets, we encourage dialogue between both operations and maintenance teams to generate effective solutions.
This is the value that our Port Services team brings to the world’s ports, harbours and docks. It’s a diverse team that combines many disciplines, including mechanical, electrical and civil engineering, and operations management.
Services within this area
- DSEAR/ATEX and Hazardous Zone Classification
- Energy Efficiency in Container Ports
- Facilities Development
- Maritime: Mechanical and Electrical Services
- Mooring Analysis and Optimisation
- Operational Review and Strategic Planning
- Port Master Planning
- Pre-production Organisation and Technology
- Production Process Technology