Our Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and information management experts work closely with our engineers and environmental scientists to ensure data is relevant, easy to use and safely stored.
Peterborough Sustainable City Visualisation
North/South Metro Line in Amsterdam
Advanced control of the Utrecht water supply system by Aquasuite OPIR
Restoration of Mississippi Coast Barrier Islands, USA
Hurricane Risk Reduction programme
Consultancy for Asian Development Bank in adopting BIM for new railways projects
INTERLINK – shaping the future of European road asset information management
Bringing socio-economic opportunities to the people of the KwaDabeka Valley
- 02 May 2019Reliability challenges in data centres
- 15 Apr 2019OCP Summit California: Panel discussion on ‘Four principles to realise the benefits of OCP'
- 04 Apr 2019TEC to support future-proofing of tunnels in Amsterdam
- 20 Mar 2019Equinix AM4 Data Centre in Amsterdam awarded LEED Gold certification
- 18 Dec 2018Royal HaskoningDHV strengthens rail industry with key appointment