Organisations that work safely perform better, communicate well and respond faster to changing circumstances. Creating a safe working environment requires an integral approach, focusing on:
- Technical integrity: Well-designed installations, , maintenance and inspections must ensure the technical integrity of installations.
- Safety management systems: Safety policy and organisation, risk management, audits and assessment by management must ensure the safety within your organisation.
- Safety culture: A safety culture is created through leadership, ownership, attitude, behaviour, (implicit) assumptions, perceptions and habits within a company with regard to dealing with safety risks.
Royal HaskoningDHV can support your organisation by increasing the safety of the technical installations, setting up and optimising your (safety) management systems and achieving changes in employee behaviour. Our experts and consultants can support your organisation in all areas with the monitoring, testing and improving of your safety performance.
We can provide support and advice in the field of, e.g.:
- Management systems
- Accident invenstigation
- Risk assessment
- Training en coaching
- HSE Plans
- Safety studies
- Workplace survey.
Services within this area
- Accident investigation
- Chemicals Management & Regulatory Affairs
- Company Emergency Response
- DSEAR/ATEX and Hazardous Zone Classification
- Hazardous Installations
- Health and Safety: Improving safety culture
- Management systems
- Occupational safety
- Offshore Safety Engineering
- Process Safety Management
- Safety: External and Integral Safety
- Take Back Chemicals
Nutrient Clearing House
Safety ensured for Shell Leman compression platform
Safety & environmental support to GDF SUEZ E&P Netherlands
Restructuring Amsterdam Food Center
HSE risk engineering support to design Conwy platform
World-Class South African Laboratory Targets Drug-Resistant TB
New laboratory for Mintek
Lublin Coal Pre-Feasibility Study - Poland
HelWin Beta Platform Reliability / Safety Support
Insight into Energy Performance results in significant savings on Assets, Netherlands
Riyadh traffic management study
- 03 Nov 2015Royal HaskoningDHV evaluates test with a convoy of ‘self-driving’ vehicles
- 12 May 2015Second prize for Royal HaskoningDHV graduates in REHVA Student Competition 2015
- 07 May 2015Asset management: The solution to South Africa’s utilities challenge
- 29 Apr 2014Dutch oil and gas producer NAM renews HSE contract with Royal HaskoningDHV