The complexity and range of environmental and social impacts, coupled with the increasing pressures of legislation, customers’ and investors’ expectations and greater public awareness, means a systematic, fact-based approach is required to ensure the sustainability of an organisation or a project development.
Biodiversity, air, water, land, climate change, health & safety, cultural heritage, resettlement, employment, human rights – whatever the risks, we have the expertise to manage them.
Integrating our environmental and social expertise with architectural and engineering knowledge, our multidisciplinary teams offer sustainable solutions for infrastructures, industries and buildings. This through all stages of a project life cycle.
Our services range from conducting specialist surveys and assessment to providing expert input in design, developing management plans or systems and delivering independent review and reporting on environmental, social and governance (ESG).
In short, our solutions effectively reduce an organisation’s or project’s impact on the environment, its workers and its neighbouring communities…while optimising the benefits for business and society.
Watch our movie on Environmental and Social Performance Services
Services within this area
- Air Quality - Industrial Emissions & Odour
- Air Quality - Spatial Planning & Transport
- Climate Change and Resilience
- Coastal Geomorphology and Processes
- Community safety
- Contaminated Land Management
- Cultural Heritage
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Heritage and Archaeological Services
- Indigenous Peoples and Traditional Livelihoods
- Lender’s Technical, Environmental and Social Advisor
- Management systems
- Resettlement and Livelihood Restoration
Groen water recreatie transport en landbouw gaan samen in Deventer
Amstel III van bedrijventerrein naar gemengd duurzaam en gezond stadsdeel
Circulaire duurzame en kostenefficiente viaducten faciliteren
Nutrient Budget Calculator
Hoe kunnen we duurzame energie opwekken langs de snelweg A35
Parametric model quickly indicates future-proof cold store options in Russia
Enabling Beijings vision in creating a cycling friendly city
Seeking sustainable fuel options for Reykjavík’s new Bus Rapid Transit system
Assessing the environmental and social impacts of Turkey’s latest polypropylene manufacturing facility
Adaptation Strategy for Zwolle
Measurement campaign turbidity Ems estuary, The Netherlands
Research Program Natural Lake Marken – wetland pilot
A proposed way forward for shifting the City of Cape Town’s corporate fleet to electric vehicles
Clay Ripening Pilot Project
Carbon bookkeeping system for Infrastructure projects
- 06 Nov 2020Bacton Walcott Sandscaping - Climate Resilience Project of the Year
- 03 Jul 2020World’s first 3D printed FRP footbridge paves way for circular composites
- 30 Jan 2020Royal HaskoningDHV consultants obtained certification in Human Rights Impact Assessment
- 23 Jan 2020Anaerobic Waste Water Treatment in Industry: Looking back at a successful client seminar
- 24 Oct 2019Sani Pass Consortium JV wins prestigious SAICE Award