Geomorphology plays an important role in understanding the interaction between human activities and the changing landforms of our rivers, estuaries, coasts and offshore areas.
To help our clients make informed decisions in these sensitive and dynamic environments, Royal HaskoningDHV has established a dedicated geomorphology team.
The team draws upon substantial expertise and experience to provide applied geomorphological services to a wide range of projects.
The services are provided as standalone assignments or within the content of larger projects, such as:
- river catchment management
- coastal and estuarine strategies
- coastal zone shoreline management
- environmental impact assessment
- habitat management and creation
- offshore planning and development
- offshore resource management
- research and development