Royal HaskoningDHV provides a wide range of multidisciplinary services to the aviation sector, including baggage handling and systems integration to stakeholder and handover management. We have developed a high level of expertise in managing works in live and commercially sensitive business environments.
Baggage handling expertise
All baggage system projects must be delivered efficiently, cost effectively and without disruption to the day to day airport operation.
With our significant experience we know the right questions to ask so as to understand exactly what is required to meet your system needs. This is the first step in ensuring you get the most cost efficient and robust baggage handling system for your airport’s own unique needs.
Our guidance and project management will ensure all stakeholders work together resulting in designs and installations which are aligned and integrated technology and people.
Our services - your bespoke baggage handling system
- survey of existing systems
- capture of business and operational needs
- functional analysis
- performance analysis
- independent assessment of existing systems and system designs
- feasibility and development studies
- project management - fully integrated and tailored to your specific requirements
- programme management
- performance assurance
- preparation of user requirement documents
- preparation of specifications
- tender preparation and analysis
- site management and safety
- testing and commissioning management
- baggage IT commissioning
- operational testing management
- systems integration
- handover management
Our international expertise and experience - your peace of mind
At the forefront of airport baggage system design, installation and integration for more than 15 years, Royal HaskoningDHV was responsible for delivering Heathrow Airport’s £270m Post Terminal 5 Transfer Baggage System project, saving more than £40m in costs.
We have successfully delivered many airport baggage handling projects, including:
- Aberdeen Airport
- Chennai Airport, India
- Edinburgh Airport
- Hyderabad Airport
- London Heathrow Airport
- London Gatwick Airport
- London City Airport
- Manchester Airport
- Montreal Dorval Airport
- New Delhi Airport
- Oslo Airport
- Stansted Airport