Royal HaskoningDHV provides technical advice and policy related services in the field of air quality management and impact assessment, with the objective of fulfilling our clients' local and international environmental obligations. We have up-to-date tools and expertise available to calculate the impacts of air pollution on public health and the environment, both in urban and in rural areas. We are particularly experienced in managing the air quality aspect of traffic, transportation and urban development projects. But also the assessment of the impact of industrial or recreational developments on the air quality forms a major part of our activities.
Our activities in the field of air quality include the following core services:
- Air Quality impact & assessments
- Air Quality management planning and policy development
- Air Quality management systems design and development
- Air emissions inventory development
- Environmental licensing, auditing and systems
- Air dispersion modelling