ECC Chiang Mai Project 1 is of the intention to build a new shopping in the Tha Sala region of Chiang Mai.
The project consists of
- A 3 stories shopping center, consisting of a shopping mall and entertainment facilities 80,000 – 100,000 m² over three floors including of semi-basement parking for 2200 cars (excluding the works details in the tenants area).
- External Works: The parking area for customers, service trucks operations, drainage system, all constructions that facilitate M&E works and the entire perimeter fence.
- The following mechanical & electrical systems, as well as the security system are included:
- Lighting & power supply system
- Ventilation and Air-Conditioning system
- Plumbing and sanitary system
- Fire fighting and fire alarm system
- Telecommunication system
- Security system
For the implementation of the project C-RH acting as the consulting engineer, is responsible for design, project / construction management & construction supervision and quantity survey for tendering.