Papers and articles
- 29 Nov 2017A Review of Numerical Modelling of Cyclones and Tsunamis in the Arabian Sea
- 24 Oct 2017Less=moor: a time-efficient computational tool to assess the behavior of moored ships in waves
- 03 Jul 2017Numerical Modelling of Major Cyclonic Waves and Surge at Duqm (Oman) since 1945
- 23 Jun 2017Going digital
- 06 Dec 2016Cyclone hazards in the Arabian sea
- 23 Oct 2016Flood Risk Papers
- 17 Oct 2016Waste water and solid waste management
- 27 Sep 2016A methodology to assess the downtime of a multi-phase offshore floating bulk transshipment operation
- 06 Jun 2016Numerical modelling of Cyclone Nilofar in the Arabian Sea
- 12 Apr 2016Infrastructure News: "Retrofitting the future"
- 31 Dec 2015Crisis Response - Reducing coastal risk
- 13 Nov 2015Paper: The Immersed Tunnel as fixed link - A successful alternative pushed by innovation
- 09 Nov 2015Cyclone and Tsunami Hazards in the Arabian Sea-A Numerical Modelling Case Study by Royal HaskoningDHV
- 29 Oct 2015Life-cycle of a construction project using open-standard BIM
- 14 Oct 2015Paper: Scenario analysis of rainwater harvesting and use on a large scale - case study Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- 01 Oct 2015Amazing projects in glass: Markthal
- 01 Jul 2015Hydrolink Magazine: 'Application of a 1D2D Hydrodynamic model to improve the environmental quality in the Canal del Dique system'
- 18 May 2015Paper: 'The increasing bearing capacity while removing concrete from reinforced beams'
- 15 May 2015TransportXtra: 'If we want Dutch levels of cycling, we need to provide Dutch levels of cycle parking'
- 13 May 2015Paper: 'A Bio-based fibre-reinforced plastic pedestrian bridge for Schiphol'
To maintain our leading position in innovation and to continue to offer the best possible services and sustainable solutions to our clients, successful innovation, research and development are vital constituents of our activities.
Royal HaskoningDHV stimulates its experts to share their knowledge and experience by writing conference papers and publishing articles in leading publications.