WWT is UK’s largest conference for senior-level professionals looking to optimise transformative technologies and solutions in the water industry. Mini design sprints will take place at the conference, allowing attendees to tackle the key challenges facing the water industry. Challenges include the following topics: leakage, customer experience, sludge & energy, water resources & drought resilience and partnerships.
Meet our team
Royal HaskoningDHV will be exhibiting at the conference. Meet our team here. We’ll be happy to talk to you about our smart water and wastewater automation solutions for the entire man-made water chain.
- Find out what PR19 means for your investment in innovation
- Assess which technology game-changers could transform your business
- Discover cutting-edge solutions being adopted by your peers
- Uncover the value of innovation partnerships driving change
- Learn how to create a culture of innovation within your organisation
November 27, 2018
The Birmingham Conference & Events Centre, Hill St, Birmingham, UK
Prices start from £445 +VAT. View conference registration fees