The 7th annual WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition brings you the UK’s largest single-day wastewater event with four distinct programmes (infrastructure, networks, treatment and bio-resources) and a shared innovation zone running in parallel.
You will find a showcase of case studies, thought leadership, and innovative strategies designed to tackle all the current and future wastewater challenges in one place.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the opening UK sludge market
- Gain insight from Ofwat into how PR19 will drive your future business policies
- Discover innovative new technologies transforming wastewater processes
- Uncover how overseas success projects can be applied to the UK landscape
- Understand how you can engage with customers to reduce FOG
Meet us at our stand to discuss your challenges with our experts
Date: January 29, 2019
Location: The Birmingham Conference & Events Centre, Hill St, Birmingham, UK
Opening Hours: 8.45 AM – 5 PM
Entrance fee: Prices start from £395 +VAT. View conference registration fees
The Birmingham Conference & Events Centre, Hill St, Birmingham, UK