Royal HaskoningDHV are set to attend the RWM Exhibition in September, the UK’s largest Recycling & Waste Management Exhibition & Conference.
On 12th & 13th September, a team of experts from Royal HaskoningDHV will join leading exhibitors, influencers, industry experts and representatives from across a range of sectors in attending the RWM Exhibition in Birmingham – the UK's Largest Recycling & Waste Management Exhibition & Conference.
Attending the conference and exhibiting at Stand 5B59 will be Brian Harding, Technical Director for Energy from Waste, alongside colleagues John Drabble, Gary Bower, Judy Henderson and Tim Fry.
Royal HaskoningDHV has over 25 years’ experience in the waste and resource recovery sector, with specialist teams undertaking work through every stage in the project life cycle, from conception and construction to completion, and from feasibility to financial close.
The company has a proven track record in the sector, delivering solutions in 50 countries across 5 continents in everything from Energy from Waste to Fuel, Resource Handling & Management.
Brian Harding spoke about attending the conference: “We’re excited to be exhibiting at the RWM Exhibition this year, amongst a host of industry leaders. We have a wealth of experience in the Energy from Waste and Waste Management sectors – and we’re looking forward to showcasing it to the 20,000 or so visitors attending across the two days.”
Read more about Royal HaskoningDHV’s work in the Energy from Waste sector here – and visit Stand 5B59 to meet the experts.
- Air Quality - Industrial Emissions & Odour
- Air Quality - Spatial Planning & Transport
- Clean Technology
- Climate Change
- Climate Change and Resilience
- Community safety
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Contaminated Land Management
- Contract Management
- Cultural Heritage
- Energy and Carbon Management
- Energy and Infrastructure Consenting
- Energy and Power
- Environmental and Social Sustainability Services
- Environmental Compliance
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Greening your Assets - Futureproof, Sustainable Buildings
- High Voltage
- Hydropower and Dams Solutions
- Impact Assessment
- Impact assessment and planning
- Indigenous Peoples and Traditional Livelihoods
- Industrial safety
- Land Easement and Acquisition
- Lender’s Technical, Environmental and Social Advisor
- Management systems
- Renewable Energy Business Services
- Renewable Energy Technical Services
- Resettlement and Livelihood Restoration
- Revolving Green Fund and Energy Service Company
- Safety: External and Integral Safety
- Security consultancy, design and policy
- Solar Energy
- Stakeholder Management: Engagement and Community Participation
- Stakeholder management: engagement and participation
- Strategic Environmental Planning and Assessment
- Wastewater Management Services
- Water Resource Management