By means of practical case studies and real life examples you will learn to apply the methods in your own work environment. Using workshops and interactive sessions the trainers will make sure that you will go home a practiced user of both the methods and software tools.
Thus after completion of the course you will not only know how to apply the methods but also how to use software to its full potential.
ProgramDay one of the Risk Analysis Course:
- Introduction (operational) Risk Management
- The theory of the Bowtie method in Risk Management
- Extensive Bowtie theory (Hazard, Top Event, Consequence, Threats, Controls, Escalation factors, etc.)
- Interactive Bowtie workshops and best practices
Day two of the Risk Analysis Course:
- Step by Step diagram building
- Linking of barriers to the HSE Management System
- Demonstrations and Hands on Learning
- Reports and Outputs
- Learning from incidents, integration of incident analysis (TRIPOD) into a BowTie
- Quantification of BowTie risk model
- Managing Key Performance Indicators in Risk Management
All participant receive a try-out version of the software BowTie XP. The software can be used during one month after the course.
Who followed already this course?In the past two years, many persons of the following companies from several industries already conducted this course: Shell, Tronox, Spectra Energy, Saipem, Blade offshore, Osumcorp, Chevron, Tronox, Kemira, BP, DSM, Vattenfall NUON, Woodgroup, DMC mining, Harrods Aviation, Lloyds, Covra, Nexen, Suncor, Saudi Aramco, Oman LNG, Maersk Oil and TAQA North.
In-house 2-day BowTie Risk Analysis CoursesIt is also possible that we organize for you an in-house BowTie Risk Analysis Course. For a proposal, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your specific request.
Who should participate?Risk Analysis Course is developed for: (Q)HSE managers, safety coordinators, environmental coordinators, site managers, plant managers, operation managers, risk managers, rig managers, maintenance managers, financial risk managers, Quality managers and assett integrity managers.
Maximum number of participantsThe maximum is 15.
Costs for participation
The costs for participation of the 2-day risk analysis course is 1,800 Canadian dollars (exclusive tax). All material needed, certificate, lunch and USB stick with practical tools is included. For the second course day you have to bring yourselves a laptop.
Dillon Consulting Limited
334 - 11th Avenue SE
Click here for your registration.