25 Sep 2017On 25 and 26 September 2017 Royal HaskoningDHV and CGE Risk Management invite you to attend the upcoming Risk Analysis Course in your region. In this two day course you will become familiar with the methods and their supporting software tools of the complete and integrated CGE Risk Management package.
By means of practical case studies and real life examples you will learn to apply the methods in your own work environment. Using workshops and interactive sessions the trainers will make sure that you will go home a practiced user of both the methods and software tools.
Thus after completion of the course you will not only know how to apply the methods but also how to use software to its full potential.
ProgramDay one of the Risk Analysis Course:
- Introduction (operational) Risk Management
- The theory of the Bowtie method in Risk Management
- Extensive Bowtie theory (Hazard, Top Event, Consequence, Threats, Controls, Escalation factors, etc.)
- Interactive Bowtie workshops and best practices
Day two of the Risk Analysis Course:
- Step by Step diagram building
- Linking of barriers to the HSE Management System
- Demonstrations and Hands on Learning
- Reports and Outputs
- Learning from incidents, integration of incident analysis (TRIPOD) into a BowTie
- Quantification of BowTie risk model
- Managing Key Performance Indicators in Risk Management
All participant receive a try-out version of the software BowTie XP. The software can be used during one month after following the course.
Who followed already this course?In the past two years, many persons of the following companies from several industries already conducted this course: Shell, Tronox, Spectra Energy, Saipem, Blade offshore, Osumcorp, Chevron, Tronox, Kemira, BP, DSM, Vattenfall NUON, Woodgroup, DMC mining, Harrods Aviation, Lloyds, Covra, Nexen, Suncor, Saudi Aramco and TAQA.
In-house 2-day BowTie Risk Analysis CoursesIt is also possible that we organize for you an in-house BowTie Risk Analysis Course. For a proposal, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your specific request.
Who should participate?Risk Analysis Course is developed for: (Q)HSE managers, safety coordinators, environmental coordinators, site managers, plant managers, operation managers, risk managers, rig managers, maintenance managers, financial risk managers, Quality managers and assett integrity managers.
Maximum number of participantsThe maximum is 15.
Costs for participationThe costs for participation of the 2-day risk analysis course is 1,100 EURO (exclusive tax). All material needed, certificate, lunch and USB stick with practical tools is included. For the second course day you have to bring yourselves a laptop.
Laan 1914, nr. 35
3818 EX Amersfoort
Click here for your registration.
- Air Quality - Industrial Emissions & Odour
- Air Quality - Spatial Planning & Transport
- Asset Management for Industry
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Bulk Materials Handling
- Chemicals Management & Regulatory Affairs
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Contaminated Land Management
- DSEAR/ATEX and Hazardous Zone Classification
- Due Diligence
- Environmental and Sustainability Services
- Environmental Assessments
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Fire Safety & Security: Consultancy and Design
- Hazardous Installations
- Health and Safety
- Health and Safety: Improving safety culture
- Health and Safety: Incident investigation and training
- Industrial Processes and Engineering
- Industrial: Structural Engineering
- Land Easement and Acquisition
- License to Operate
- Maritime: Mechanical and Electrical Services
- Master Planning of Urban Developments
- Mooring Analysis and Optimisation
- Offshore Safety Engineering
- Oil and Gas Services
- Oil Spill Modelling
- Permits and Licences
- Process and Chemical Industry Services
- Process Safety Management
- Protected Storage Engineering
- Road safety & human factors
- Safety: External and Integral Safety
- Take Back Chemicals
- Wastewater Management Services
- Water for Industry Services