Nereda offers sustainable wastewater treatment solutions for municipal and industrial water. The natural sewage treatment process purifies water without chemicals by using the patented aerobic granular sludge technology.
Innovation, proven with the highest discharge requirements.
Compared to activated sludge technologies, the biological treatment power of Nereda is much larger while saving up to 50% on energy costs, delivering high quality effluent for low costs and requiring only a quarter of the area of conventional activated sludge installations.
Nereda technology shows how close partnership results in a whole new era of wastewater treatment, with big advantages for people all around the world.
Nereda sewage treatment plants on 5 continents
Currently, there are more than 70 sewage treatment plants in operation or under construction all over the world. Please click on the buttons on the map below to read more information on these plants and our customers, licensees and partners.
- 16 Jul 2019European conference provides showcase for Nereda® technology
- 06 Jun 2019Yeumei Lin wins Zilveren Zandloper 2019
- 16 May 2019 New raw material created from sewage
- 23 Apr 2019 First Nereda treatment plant goes live for severn trent water
- 12 Apr 2019Nereda® technology celebrates global water award win
- 18 Mar 2019Nereda technology shortlisted for NCE100 Awards 2019
- 08 Mar 2019Nereda® Awards Success Story Continues at WEX GLOBAL 2019
- 28 Feb 2019Nereda shortlisted for prestigious global water award
- 31 Oct 2014Prestigious German Innovation Award for Dutch Nereda® Technology
- 27 Jun 2014Dutch National Nereda Research Program wins PIA Honour Award
- 18 Sep 2018Demonstrating aerobic granular sludge benefits the American way
- 04 Apr 2018Size matters – especially in Asia!
- 14 Mar 2017A Societal Review by a Microbiologist: How Nereda® bugs enhance society…everybody wins
- 01 Feb 2017A Geopolitical Review by a Microbiologist: How Nereda bugs will unify the world