Robust process performance; Aquasuite® Nereda® Controller inside
Nereda has proved in operation to satisfy the most stringent purification requirements. Thanks to the nature of the technology, plant operation is easy and process performance robust.
“To really understand the biology and to understand what is going on inside the plant needs academic training because it is more complex to understand what is going on but from an operator point of view it is less complex. There is much less mechanical equipment and it is much easier to operate. Instead of recycling pumps and switch shovellers and mixers, it is mechanically much easier.”
Nereda inventor professor Mark van Loosdrecht in an interview with The Source, October 2015.
Every Nereda plant is equipped with an Aquasuite Nereda Controller, a smart, integrated process controller that ensures that your wastewater treatment plant always functions optimally. It fully automates the dynamic selection of the best available Nereda process recipes and enables logging of important process parameters. The measurement data from the system is continuously monitored and analyzed, based on which the correct control actions are performed for every situation.
- Constant and real-time translation of process parameters into process control
- Easy to operate
- Automatic response to disruptions
- Minimal energy and (if needed) chemical consumption
- Presentation of quickly interpreted performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Access to the Nereda Community - My Nereda - with support and additional reports
- Annual software upgrades, enabling you to benefit from the latest research results and experiences
- Early warnings: receive a message before something starts to go wrong rather than afterwards