Nereda offers sustainable wastewater treatment solutions for municipal and industrial water. The natural sewage treatment process purifies water without chemicals by using the patented aerobic granular sludge technology.
Innovation, proven with the highest discharge requirements.
Compared to activated sludge technologies, the biological treatment power of Nereda is much larger while saving up to 50% on energy-costs, delivering high quality effluent for low costs and requiring only a quarter of the area of conventional activated sludge installations.
Nereda technology shows how close partnership results in a whole new era of wastewater treatment, with big advantages for people all around the world.
Nereda wastewater treatment, view how it works
Nereda sewage treatment plants on 5 continents
Currently there are more than 50 sewage treatment plants in operation or under construction on 5 continents. Please click on the buttons on the map below to read more information on these plants and our customers, licensees and partners.
News and Awards
- 24 Jul 2018Royal HaskoningDHV and Sources join forces to propose a new solution for wastewater treatment in France
- 16 Jul 2018Nereda technology set to transform water quality at oldest university in the Philippines
- 09 Jul 2018Royal HaskoningDHV and IDE Technologies partner to bring desalination plants to a new era
- 25 May 2018New Nereda® installation at Vriezenveen
- 15 May 2018Nereda Highworth shortlisted for two UK awards