Nereda offers sustainable wastewater treatment solutions for municipal and industrial water. The natural sewage treatment process purifies water without chemicals by using the patented aerobic granular sludge technology.
Innovation, proven with the highest discharge requirements.
Compared to activated sludge technologies, the biological treatment power of Nereda is much larger while saving up to 50% on energy costs, delivering high quality effluent for low costs and requiring only a quarter of the area of conventional activated sludge installations.
Nereda technology shows how close partnership results in a whole new era of wastewater treatment, with big advantages for people all around the world.
Nereda sewage treatment plants on 6 continents
Currently, there are more than 87 sewage treatment plants in operation or under construction all over the world. Please click on the buttons on the map below to read more information on these plants and our customers, licensees and partners.
- 26 May 2021Royal HaskoningDHV partners with German RMU for sustainable wastewater treatment
- 09 Apr 2021Scottish Water addresses growing population with state-of-the-art plant upgrade
- 26 Mar 2021Royal HaskoningDHV and EPS Group partner up to purify wastewater in Northern Ireland and Scotland
- 12 Mar 2021FIRST UK NEREDA PACKAGE PLANT SHORTLISTED FOR INDUSTRY AWARD
- 19 Feb 2021Festo's pneumatic equipment meets the high standards set by Royal HaskoningDHV
- 01 Jun 2021First Nereda® Package Plant wins UK water industry award – Wastewater innovation project of the year
- 24 Sep 2020Water Technology Company of the Year Award
- 05 Nov 2019Award win makes Kaumera the one to watch
- 18 Mar 2019Nereda technology shortlisted for NCE100 Awards 2019
- 08 Mar 2019Nereda® Awards Success Story Continues at WEX GLOBAL 2019
- 28 Feb 2019Nereda shortlisted for prestigious global water award