Engineering our environment and protecting our future
Rural areas are under pressure as never before, from urban sprawl, requirement for resources, degradation, pollution and more. We neglect them and their communities at our peril.
Our quality of life is inextricably entwined with the quality of rural areas. They help to keep our societies alive and functioning, providing food, water and clean air. We enjoy them for recreation, use them to protect us from flooding and harness them to generate energy.
Understanding these complex interactions, managing the resources, improving ecologies and improving the lives of these communities underpin successful rural engineering. In so doing, the quality of all our lives is enhanced.
PlanningCollaboration, communication, knowledge and insight remain the watchwords for success in achieving planning consents.
Increasingly sustainable development is also part of the agenda, pushed to the fore by profound changes in policies, popular attitudes and an environmental imperative. The challenge is to enable development to progress without transgressing the social and ecological boundaries of our planet.
Such a balance is achievable. It requires an integrated vision and a commitment to innovation and the enhancement of societies. It needs clear understanding of the breadth of the issues, and engagement with stakeholders across the community.
Groen water recreatie transport en landbouw gaan samen in Deventer
Hoe kunnen we duurzame energie opwekken langs de snelweg A35
Improved interoperability and collaboration in Rijkswaterstaat with Asset Information Management
Enabling digital interoperability across the Netherlands with OTL linked data
Underpass Zutphen receives global recognition
Marker Wadden, the making of a bird paradise
City Planning and Engineering of economic cities in Saudi Arabia
Knepp Castle Estate, River Adur Restoration
Myanmar Integrated Water Resource Management Strategic Study
Rural Development Program Evaluation Prague
Spa Resort at Musov Lakes Southern Moravia
Integrated Water Resources Management in Six River Basin Territories (6Cis)
Basin Water Resources Management Planning
Urban Sanitation Development Program (USDP)
Environmental report helps making sustainable decisions
- 03 Jul 2020World’s first 3D printed FRP footbridge paves way for circular composites
- 24 Oct 2019Sani Pass Consortium JV wins prestigious SAICE Award
- 26 Sep 2019iReport wins IEMA Sustainability Impact Award
- 04 Jul 2019A sustainable future for Oman’s southern region
- 15 Jan 2019Feeding tomorrows cities 2.0 …and making them green
- Area Development & Master Planning
- Coastal and River Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Social Sustainability Services
- Flood Risk Management Modelling and Design
- Infrastructure Design
- Legal Consultancy
- Project Management
- Rural Development Services
- Strategy and Management Consultancy
- Water Management Services