Engineering our environment and protecting our future
Rural areas are under pressure as never before, from urban sprawl, requirement for resources, degradation, pollution and more. We neglect them and their communities at our peril.
Our quality of life is inextricably entwined with the quality of rural areas. They help to keep our societies alive and functioning, providing food, water and clean air. We enjoy them for recreation, use them to protect us from flooding and harness them to generate energy.
Understanding these complex interactions, managing the resources, improving ecologies and improving the lives of these communities underpin successful rural engineering. In so doing, the quality of all our lives is enhanced.
PlanningCollaboration, communication, knowledge and insight remain the watchwords for success in achieving planning consents.
Increasingly sustainable development is also part of the agenda, pushed to the fore by profound changes in policies, popular attitudes and an environmental imperative. The challenge is to enable development to progress without transgressing the social and ecological boundaries of our planet.
Such a balance is achievable. It requires an integrated vision and a commitment to innovation and the enhancement of societies. It needs clear understanding of the breadth of the issues, and engagement with stakeholders across the community.
Basin Water Resources Management Planning
Urban Sanitation Development Program (USDP)
Integrated Water Resources Management in Six River Basin Territories (6Cis)
Myanmar Integrated Water Resource Management Strategic Study
Rural Development Program Evaluation Prague
City Planning and Engineering of economic cities in Saudi Arabia
Fair water distribution for everybody along the Lower Jordan
Recreational Lake Appelscha Hoog, Friesland, the Netherlands
Environmental report helps making sustainable decisions
Underpass Zutphen receives global recognition
Knepp Castle Estate, River Adur Restoration
Spa Resort at Musov Lakes Southern Moravia
Olde Maten and Veerslootlanden
Marker Wadden, the making of a bird paradise
Royal Botanic Gardens Refurbishment
- 24 Oct 2019Sani Pass Consortium JV wins prestigious SAICE Award
- 26 Sep 2019iReport wins IEMA Sustainability Impact Award
- 04 Jul 2019A sustainable future for Oman’s southern region
- 15 Jan 2019Feeding tomorrows cities 2.0 …and making them green
- 27 Sep 2017Accelerating growth through improved accessibility in Southwest Netherlands
- Area Development & Master Planning
- Coastal and River Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Social Sustainability Services
- Flood Risk Management Modelling and Design
- Infrastructure Design
- Legal Consultancy
- Project Management
- Rural Development Services
- Strategy and Management Consultancy
- Water Management Services