The data centre consultants and engineers at Royal HaskoningDHV work on innovative, cost efficient solutions for data centres. We provide our clients, which include colocation data centres, Internet service providers and telecom companies, with strategic, tactical and operational advice concerning the engineering of the electrotechnology and mechanical critical infrastructure, architecture, construction, monitoring systems, sustainability, permits and project management. Our clients include Equinix, Interxion, Telia, NLDC and Yandex, among others.
The consultants and engineers in the data centre team are based in 100 offices in 35 countries and help tackle the greatest challenges facing our clients. Our data centre consultants are Uptime Institute certified and have up-to-date knowledge about relevant standards (ANSI TIA 942 and EN50600). With this knowledge, they provide added value to address the greatest challenges for data centres with regard to design, continuity, 24/7 reliability, risk management and smart energy solutions. From draft design to construction and operation. The data centre team looks forward to supporting your flexible, reliable and cost effective data centres.
- Acoustics Consultancy and Engineering, Building Physics
- Asset Management for Buildings
- Building Services
- Building Structural Design
- Building Technology
- Fire Safety & Security: Consultancy and Design
- nearly Zero Energy Buildings
- Procurement and Contracting
- Project Management
- Rail & Stations: consultancy and design
- Real Estate Services and Management
- Transfer solutions for pedestrians