Our work supports a transformation of industry so it continues to bring health, prosperity, food and goods to society while using and re-using resources with minimal environmental impact. We are helping our clients explore more efficient ways to produce and use energy and reduce waste. Innovation is key to this.
We use digital solutions to be predictive in maintenance and to create adaptive environments for more sustainable, compliant and efficient operations. We have worked with almost all the main players in the international consumer goods sector, including food & beverage, industrial & consumer goods and pharmaceuticals.
Changing consumer demand and behaviour are driving transformations in the global FMCG industry. Manufacturers are expanding into new countries, adapting to changing patterns of demand, reducing their time-to-market and adopting new technologies to support their strategies. New solutions are helping manufacturers to adapt to these developments; including managing risks, remaining competitive and future proofing their investments.
Read more about our solutions for FMCG Manufacturers on our FMCG Manufacturing webpage.
Modular futureproof food factory offers agility and lower costs
Data-driven solutions for new Shopee Xpress Thailand automated sortation centre
Optimisation of site traffic for De Heus’ future facilities masterplan
Distribution centre design for a leading FMCG Company
Textile giant increases capacity through operational efficiencies and avoids multi-million investment
Study optimises factory expansion to meet growing demand in Poland
Parametric model quickly indicates future-proof cold store options in Russia
Business case helps increase financial performance for pioneering new venture
Optimal location identified for new Jack Links plant in UK
Study helps entrepreneur expand from farm to feed
Study supports zero waste ambition and shifts waste management from cost to revenue
Can manufacturing network expansion also significantly reduce OPEX?
Complex logistic scenarios modelled to future-proof investment decision
Feasibility study provides in depth assessment for laboratory relocation
Huge GMP revalidation for cleanrooms after major upgrade
- 04 Mar 2021DatacenterWorks Expert session on usefulness of data centre monitoring
- 03 Nov 2020Opportunities for European Chemicals Strategy for sustainability
- 14 Sep 2020buildingSMART Appoints Bart Brink to Lead the Digital Twins Working Group
- 20 Jul 2020Maurice Hermens appointed as Chair Dutch Committee Structural Eurocodes 0 and 1 at NEN
- 30 Jan 2020Royal HaskoningDHV consultants obtained certification in Human Rights Impact Assessment
- Area Development & Master Planning
- Asset Management
- Asset Management for Industry
- Bulk Materials Handling
- Due Diligence
- Environmental and Social Sustainability Services
- Fire Safety & Security: Consultancy and Design
- Health and Safety
- Industrial Processes and Engineering
- Legal Consultancy
- Permits and Licences
- Process and Chemical Industry Services
- Supply Chain Consultancy
- Wastewater Management Services
- Water for Industry Services