The need to move goods is growing, which demands integrated transport solutions that are cleaner, safer, more efficient. Royal HaskoningDHV is highly experienced in the planning, design and supervision of large dry ports and/or free zone developments. These are often located near major ports, airports, and national borders, to offer geographic advantages for trade.
We can provide the appropriate experience and in-house expertise to carry out all aspects of dry port planning, design and construction supervision – whether that’s the design and specification of cargo storage facilities and warehouses, or the feasibility, preliminary and detailed designs of terminals and infrastructure.
We have an extensive, proven and long-standing worldwide track record in providing advice, planning, design and supervision services for dry ports and ‘free zone’ projects.
- Container Terminals
- Cruise Terminals
- Dry Bulk Terminals
- Inland Waterways Transport (IWT)
- Intakes, Outfalls and Marine Pipelines
- Liquefied Natural Gas Terminals (LNG)
- Liquid Bulk and Chemicals Terminals
- Marinas and Waterfront Development
- Mixed Use Ports
- Naval & Defence Facilities
- Offshore Marine Supply Bases
- Roll-On/Roll-Off (RoRo) and Ferry Terminals