ACCELERATING THE ENERGY TRANSITION
Energy transition is a journey that is inevitable.
With the onslaught of climate change, the urgent need to reshape our energy landscape is transforming governments, businesses and citizens alike.
What does this transition mean for our cities? What are the possibilities, risks and opportunities ahead? How should your business adapt to this changing world?
From strategy and implementation to the use of innovative technology and techniques, find out how we are collaborating with clients and partners to navigate towards a sustainable energy future and seize the right opportunities.
THE FUTURE OF DIGITAL PROJECT REPORTING
Accessible digital, interactive text and visualisations reduce project complexity and lead to highly informed decision-making.
The iReport is an easily accessible online digital platform where information is visual and dynamic, enabling it to be rapidly shared and understood at the touch of button. Royal HaskoningDHV has developed this innovative next generation digital tool which minimises complexity and benefits a wide range of project reports, from corridor and feasibility studies to masterplans and forecasting capacity studies. Currently used in various projects around the world, the iReport is pushing the frontier of project reports and will unleash new opportunities for all parties who are directly or indirectly involved in the project.
Smart & Healthy Work Environments
Smart by design through our experience-tech approach
Our definition of smart is more a design approach than a technology. We start with the user experience to define human and organisational value.
To deliver this value and to make that the business case for our customers, we learned how to link and integrate organisational budgets and how to break down the traditional real estate- and business silos.
Based on the customer situation, we don’t just work with data from smart technologies but also, we combine and integrate this with workplace solutions to deliver performance and to apply continuous improvement to your work environment.
Fastlane: Accelerating the energy transition of buildings
In the Netherlands, we are faced with the task of making more than 8 million buildings more sustainable in the next twenty years. The energy transition requires careful plans and quick, far reaching decisions.
Where do you start? Can you speed up the process carefully? Can you prevent waste? How do you monitor the balance between ambitions, measures, costs and results? How do you keep a grip and overview of this complex world with stakeholders, interests, new developments and outdated data? How can you avoid making decisions based on incorrect information and assumptions?
Fastlane is a tool specially tailored to assist you in the energy transition of buildings.
- 02 Jul 2018Niels Schallenberg in Dutch newspaper FD: 'Get people in with different views'
- 27 Jun 2018Royal HaskoningDHV and Ynformed win Prestigious Water Industry Big Data Challenge
- 14 Jun 2018Royal HaskoningDHV starts Living Lab with start-ups for Smart and Healthy Work Environments
- 01 May 2018Partnership with HAL24K unlocks potential of real-time data analytics
- 28 Mar 2018Royal HaskoningDHV Member buildingSMART International
- 01 Feb 2018Royal HaskoningDHV goes digital in Dike Reinforcement for Neder- Betuwe
- 18 Sep 2017Royal HaskoningDHV launches iReport to revolutionise project reporting
- 05 Jul 2017#ExploreTogether with start-ups
- 09 Jun 2017Royal HaskoningDHV partners with YES!Delft and The Green Village to spur innovation
- 18 Apr 2017More energy from wastewater thanks to innovative sludge digestion facility