The Strategy and Management Consultants of Royal HaskoningDHV provide advice to and assist governments and private parties in strategic change projects focused on sustainable development of the physical living environment. Our focus is on current challenges of energy transition, climate adaptation, sustainable subsoil, vital regions and strong governance. Our strength is with stakeholder engagement: supporting (collaborating) organisations in change and decision-making processes in which stakeholders actively exert influence on each other’s strategic decisions in advance.
Our services are focused on:
- Organisations and governance: vision and strategy development, governance and policy advice, organisation advice;
- Programmes and transitions: forming alliances and preparing agendas, programme and process management, knowledge and innovation;
- Business cases and projects: business case development and PPP, strategic environment management, sustainable entrepreneurship.
Through our collaboration you will experience the unique combination of:
- Specialisation in the physical domain: water, energy, space, subsoil, economy and infrastructure;
- Connecting vision, engineering and process with a sense of policy, governance and politics;
- Our experience at local, regional, national and international levels;
- Making strategies manageable in the daily practice of governments and companies;
- A working attitude focused on cooperation and people.