Every project has its own individual set of challenges, whether relating to budgets, logistics, timing, materials or people.
At Royal HaskoningDHV we believe your project is unique, which is why we provide a dedicated and bespoke project management service to ensure your project is delivered efficiently, cost effectively and without disruption to day-to-day operation.
Our knowledge-based approach means that we understand your exact requirements, and can translate these into tangible solutions, and predict any potential challenges or risks.
Our Project Management Consultancy team is formed of highly experienced and solutions-driven project managers, cost consultants and quantity surveyors, who have first-hand technical expertise in large scale multi-disciplinary projects across a broad range of sectors.
As experts in the delivery of complete projects, we will ensure your project is managed seamlessly from initial concept, through stakeholder management, design, procurement and construction, to final handover.
We know that projects have the best outcomes when they are managed properly from start to finish. We provide a holistic and tailored approach to project management, providing expert advice, and technical guidance throughout the entire process.
Our project lifecycle diagram breaks down our unique approach to project management, and demonstrates how we can support the delivery of your projects through four key stages.
Services within this area
- Design & Build and DB(F)M(O) Contracting
- Design Management for Building Projects
- Greening your Assets - Futureproof, Sustainable Buildings
- Demand Specification - Housing
- Project Management for Building Projects
- Strategic Planning Real Estate
- Contract Management, Construction Management & Site Supervision for Building Projects
- Buildings: New Ways of Working
- Client Involvement Management
- Cost Management for Building projects
- Procurement and contracting for building projects
- Best Value Management
- PPP Advisory